...by my friend Anna to tell you five random facts about myself. First I thought, that would be an easy task. But as I started to think about what these facts could be, I realized it is much harder than I thought. What have I not told you yet? Hmmm, lots of thinking involved, but here it goes:
1. I am an animal rights activist. Those of you who are also my friends on Facebook might have guessed so. Let me just say, this is very important to me.
2. I am a Gemini. This little quote about Geminis says it all: People seek you out for every answer in the book. Lucky you, you wrote that book - or at least you know exactly where to find what it is they're looking for.
3. I am left handed, except for writing.
4. The first six years of school in Germany, I went to catholic school. And back then, I was not allowed to write with my left hand, I was forced to use my right hand. So now I do everything with my left hand, except writing.
5. I seem to have a bit of a green thumb. My indoor and outdoor plants are thriving. I still have a Poinsettia plant from last year.
Looking forward to your answers.