Welcome to my blog


Having fun exploring new things every day...come have fun with me...H


Monday, September 5, 2011

Yummy



My friend Sabina prepared these yummies for us on my recent visit to North Carolina. We had a great time, after many years of not having seen each other. Just picked up our friendship and enjoyed each other's company. I guess that is what true friendship is all about, to be there for one another... I hope she and her daughter come for a visit before Christmas, so that we can go to Chicago to the Christkindl market.
~ ~ ~
Love the clothes of Free People.
~ ~ ~
Two more months and we will be going on our caribbean vacation.
~ ~ ~
Enjoy your day off today if you are in the US. Our next Holiday is not until Thanksgiving.
~ ~ ~
Have a good week!

5 comments:

  1. You are right on; it looks realy yummy.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love true friendships. Have a great week. A

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when you talk about food, friends and holidays..enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true on the friendship.I had a longtime friend stop, perhaps the 1st we have seen each other for months.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails