Welcome to my blog


Having fun exploring new things every day...come have fun with me...H


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

C H I C A G O

 Wrigley Building

 Willis Tower (formerly known as Sears Tower)
I love Chicago, one of my favorite cities. Although it is the third largest city in the United States, it is very charming with its wonderful neighborhoods and old buildings.
* * *
So what are you reading right now?... I am reading all the books by Amulya Malladi, a great indian author.
* * *
See you soon!...Take care!
* * *

8 comments:

  1. thanks for this windy City visit!

    Aloha to you
    from Honolulu!


    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    ><}}(°>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Heidi
    Danke für die tollen Bilder aus Chicago! Eine tolle Stadt. Ich kenne sie nicht; wäre bestimmt eine Reise wert!
    Hab einen sonnigen Tag und sei lieb gegrüsst aus der Schweiz. Herzlichst Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful city! I would love to visit there. One day I am sure I will:) For now..I will enjoy your captures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never been to Chicago, too bad. The architecture is wonderful.
    I am reading "Started Early, Took My Dog" by Kate Atkinson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. liebe heidi,
    ich bin begeistert. so eine tolle stadt und so schööööne bilder! diese riesigen gebäude...
    die architektur ist schon wundertbar! herrlich.
    danke für's zeigen!!!
    liebe grüsse aus niederösterreich
    margit

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a lot of fun in this town. My first meal is at Shaws. I also like to watch all the people in their busy days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inderdaad een erg mooie stad zo te zien, mooie gebouwen, en niet druk!!!of was dat toeval.
    Op het moment lees ik niets, maar heb nog wel een stapeltje liggen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marian...It was still early in the morning, hence not too many people out and about yet on a cold day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails