Welcome to my blog


Having fun exploring new things every day...come have fun with me...H


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Vacation to Florida and the Bahamas



Hello everyone! We are back from our second vacation and we had a great time. We left when it was very cold and during a snow storm. Started out an hour late, because the plane needed to be de-iced. Got to Ft. Lauderdale and it was 81 degrees Fahrenheit. Cannot beat that, to wear summer clothes in December. I could get used to that very easily. I love sunshine!
* * *
Have a look at the beautiful scarves my friend Andrea is making. I bet they will keep you warm.
* * *
Well, two more weeks and it's Christmas. I finally got all the gifts wrapped and the parcels into the mail. Hope they all make it there on time.
* * *
More snow is on the way to us. Hope you all stay warm and I will see you soon!


7 comments:

  1. Great to have you back H. Thanks for sharing my tutorial for crochet. Stay warm and be sure to pick out a scarf color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking i hadn't heard anything for a while, and forgot you were going to vacation in bliss. One year I left home at -14 and arrived at 86 carrying my jacket, with 100 degrees difference. It is the coming home part I hate. I still like to play in the snow,it is my body that tells me I am getting really cold and didn't dress right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog Heidi. Holidays are wonderful especially when you have the weather of your liking. Love your pictures. Regards, Nessie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think December is the perfect time for a trip to Florida and the Bahamas! Glad to hear you had a great vacation and got some beautiful sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, it looks like a great time!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diana, We had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks very inviting!!! I don't know as I would have WANTED to leave:))
    Wishing you a very wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails