Welcome to my blog


Having fun exploring new things every day...come have fun with me...H


Saturday, April 24, 2010

Flower garden around my house






















Can you tell I love flowers?...Maybe?... just a little bit?...
*
I have been quite busy these past few weeks and can't wait to get outside and plant some more...
*
The lilacs are blooming right now and releasing its wonderful fragrance...
*
What are your plans for the coming week and for the summer?
*
Enjoy your weekend!...







3 comments:

  1. I am going to be busy tutoring kids the next two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to be off during the summer, Andrea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Heidi!
    Thank you for your visit on our blog!
    The flowers of your garden are really beautiful.
    As a new challenge, I set the new garden of a friend who asked me for advice. I hope to be was helpful, we will see developments in the near future. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails