Welcome to my blog


Having fun exploring new things every day...come have fun with me...H


Thursday, March 18, 2010

Indian Food


I love vegetarian Indian food. These are some of the ingredients I needed to make a "Dal", one of my favorites. Luckily we have many asian markets in town and I have quite a few indian friends. They are always helpful when I have questions. Thank you Malathi, Roopa, Alka, and Vyju.
*
We also have an Indian Take Out place in town, it is called Shaukin and they deliver Tiffin whenever we feel like it at work. Their food is delicious! My all-time favorite is Palak Paneer, it is so good. And my favorite dessert is Shrikhand.
*
What kind of food do you like?...What is your favorite?...

1 comment:

  1. Wish I knew more about Indian food. I love pizza, but that really isn't a ethnic group.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails