Welcome to my blog


Having fun exploring new things every day...come have fun with me...H


Saturday, February 27, 2010

Andrew Wyeth artwork




Andrew Wyeth ~ an american artist...one of Cary's favorite, I bought him this autobiography for Valentine's Day...
*
Who is your favorite artist?
*
I have started a new book. The title is "A good fall" by Ha Jin, it is a collection of stories. I love reading - can you tell?
*
What are you reading right now?
*
Shops I like ~ dilkabear's
*
Have a good week!


2 comments:

  1. I'm reading two books right now. The Secret Life a of a Dyslexic Child and Naked Reading. These two books are quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your husband got a good taste...love the Helga pictures...you don""t see his work here very much.. the bedroom is on of my fav

    also love dilkabears work...still not sure which one I like most

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails